BEAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH
4 Lessons for £20 from motoskool.net
This unique offer will get you of to the right start in learning to drive; give Pam, Bill or Raymond a call or check out our website for more details of our offer. Our contact details are in the advert on this page.
Our Instructors have a wealth of experience and ask you to do your homework before deciding on who you should train with.
At motoskooL we are committed to improving driver safety in the West of Scotland. If you have any questions or concerns about learning to drive please give one of our instructors a call for free advice – we are here to help even if you already have a Driving Instructor.
Please keep an eye out for our monthly driving features in this paper, and if there is any aspect of learning to drive you would like covered please contact motoskooL
Tips on choosing your instructor
• Use a local instructor, this should save you money. They don’t have high advertising costs which reflect on lesson prices. (Guess who’s paying for the adverts with the national driving schools “YOU”)
• Your instructor should be on time, patient and friendly.
• You should be encouraged to pass your theory A.S.A.P.
• You should if you can have 2 x 1 hour lessons per week which will help reduce the time in learning to drive.
• Always ask the length of time of the lesson (not all instructors offer 1 hour)
• Most of all you should enjoy your lesson.